Organizer: K-12 Education Administration, MOE
Case Handling Unit: National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University
B. Project Aim
To encourage schools promoting tobacco prevention, and developing sustainable promotion by identifying excellent schools.
All elementary schools, junior high schools and senior high schools.
Each county/city recommend at least 1 school to implement Tobacco Control Program, and to submit final results for evaluation.
Please register online(https://forms.gle/GqHpzVbKthbvMhgC9) before 2023.4.20 17:00. Use your Gmail to log in and upload files including:
1. Final Results Report
2. Final Results Poster
3. Authorization consent
Experts in this field will form a review committee.
Evaluation criteria as below:
- Completion of strategies summary on registration form: 10%
- Descprition of background and analysis of school: 10%
- Using HPS strategy to promote tobacco control: 60%
- Explanation for results and suggestions: 20%
- Proposal of educational media(e.g. teaching plans, activities plans, slogans, etc): bonus 5~10%
- Excellence Honor: 2 schools. Each receives one $10,000NTD worth of prize, and award certificate.
- Excellence Award: 2 schools. Each receives one $5,000NTD worth of prize, and award certificate.
email@example.com / (02)2826-7000 #65065 / LINE ID: @948obaxo