2. Assistance unit: National Taiwan Normal University
3. Sponsors: Municipal and county-level education bureaus
- Selection process:
(1) A group: Elementary schools
(2) B group: Junior high and high schools
(3) C group: Schools listed as remote or in need in 2020 and 2021, and the aboriginal schools.
2. The municipal education bureaus and county (city) level education offices will hold selection accordingly and submit a list of recommended schools to the hosts. Recommendation quota:
(1) Elementary schools: At least 1 A group or C group school (maximum: 3)
(2) Junior high schools: At least 1 B group or C group school (maximum: 2)
(3) County (city) level high schools: Registration restricted to B group. No planned enrollment figure.
3. National high schools: Registration restricted to B group. Documents should be forwarded directly to National Taiwan Normal University.
4. Winners from the 2019 and 2020 selection cannot register.
- Schedule and submission documents:
2. Candidates should have their review documents, including the four files in the attachment section and the corroborating documents (CDs) ready and delivered straight to Miss OU,TING-JUN from NTNU Health Promotion and Health Education department by May 2, 2022.
- Selection process:
Carried out b a screening committee of relevant scholars called by the K-12 Education Administration, MOE. Results of the preliminary review will be out by mid-May, 2022. 13 schools will be selected as "Outstanding Physical Fit School".
A. Final meeting held by late May 2022. The selected 13 schools will have an online presentation on the following two items:
a. 20-minute oral presentation on the hand-in documents
b. 20-minute Q&A
B. The final meeting will be held online, Screening committee will carry out a comprehensive assessment to determine the "High Distinction Award", "Excellence Award", and "Honorable Mention Award" from each group. The winner list will be out in June, 2022 on this website.
- Selection criteria:
|School Health Policy||15%|
|Social environment and material culture of school||15%|
|Teachings and activities||15%|
2. "Excellence Award": six schools from three groups, each rewarded with an 8,000 NT dollar prize.
3. "Honorable Mention Award": 4 schools from three groups, each rewarded with a 5,000 NT dollar prize.
4. There is a quota of 13 winners. However, if selection criteria aren't met, there can be prize not awarded.
Contact: Miss OU,TING-JUN, Department of Health Promotion and Health Education, National Taiwan Normal University
Contact address: No. 162, Sec. 1, Heping E. Rd., Da’an Dist., Taipei City 106209, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Contact phone: 02-7749-1715